Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Topic Kitchen table (general chat)

Topic

Topic Kitchen table (general chat)

General conversations to join in and talk with other members and the Online team

• 679 conversations

New online community in late Spring

Started by Robyn   on 14 January 2019 at 16:51
Edited on 26 March 2019 at 15:42

We will  shortly be contacting all registered members of the Online Centre with an invitation to  register on our new site. To make sure you  recieve that invitiation please  get in touch and let us know if you are no longer using the email address that you registered with as this is the address that invitations will be sent to. 

If you have any questions or concerns  please log in and message Sue (susieq) or me  or if you are having difficulty logging in contact us by email at feedback@maggiescentres.org

Best wishes

Robyn 

Picture of Robyn

Comments (3)

latest | oldest

Displaying 3 comments

• From Anonymous
    17 April 2019 at 17:02

I am looking forward to seeing it Robyn x

• Picture of Robyn
    From Robyn  
    17 April 2019 at 15:56

Thanks Beverley I am sure you will like the new online community when we launch it - not long now!

Robyn 

• From Anonymous
    17 April 2019 at 11:24

Hi Robyn,

Maggie's on line had supported me for over 10 years. It's a wonderful community.

Beverley x

Displaying 3 comments

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451