Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Help using the Online Centre

Topic

Help using the Online Centre

Need some help finding your way around the Online Centre? Post a comment here and the Online team or one of our helpful members will be in touch to help.

• 28 conversations

New to Maggies

Started by Anonymous on 09 November 2017 at 22:49

Just finished chemotherapy for Gallbladder Cancer.  Meeting with my oncologist next week, but due to the cancer being rare, she is not sure at the moment what the plans are going forward.  Has anyone else been diagnosed with this type of cancer, which has also spread?

Comments (1)

Displaying 1 comments

• Picture of Robyn
    From Robyn  
    10 November 2017 at 13:58

Hello , it sounds as if you are feeling in limbo just now, I am aware you want to connect with others in a similar situation however I wanted to say  welcome and also to let you know I have messaged you privately you are very welcome to message anytime  if you would like to ask a quesiton or talk things over

Best wishes

Robyn

Displaying 1 comments

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451