Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Supporting someone with cancer

Topic

Supporting someone with cancer

For anyone caring for someone with cancer

• 146 conversations

Question for Maggie's

Started by Anonymous on 06 August 2017 at 22:31

Are there any plans to open a centre in Lincoln?

Comments (1)

Displaying 1 comments

• Picture of Robyn
    From Robyn  
    07 August 2017 at 09:29

Hello

Thanks for your question – I always scratch my head a bit when asked about how may Centres Maggie’s has, or where new ones are planned, as we are a fast growing organisation.

As far I know there are no plans for a Centre at Lincoln as yet. Your nearest Centre would perhaps be Nottingham?

We currently have Centres planned in Southampton, Taunton, Northampton, Yorkshire (Leeds) London (at Barts and the Royal Marsden) and South Wales (Velindre)

You can keep up to date with the developments and news from our existing 21 Centres on our Main website

Best wishes
    Robyn

Displaying 1 comments

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451