Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Topic  'Today I am feeling' - managing emotions

Topic

Topic 'Today I am feeling' - managing emotions

Share how you are feeling and swap tips for managing stress with other members and the online team

• 186 conversations

Managing stress online course

Started by Robyn   on 19 November 2015 at 11:23

I am trying to avoid mentioning the other C word  before Decemebr however  there are signs appearing in shops and in the media.  It can be  a stressful time of year  particularly when you have cancer or are supporting someone else.

Our next 7 week online course Living with less stress starts on Monday 7th December and will run on Monday evenings  ( 3 before Christmas and 4 in January) The course offeres an opportunity to find out more about and gain confidence in strategies to manage stress. Participants in previous courses have told us it has helped them to feel more in control and less overwhelmed.  You can find out more about the course and how to sign up here or you are welcome to message me.

Best wishes

Robyn

Picture of Robyn

Comments (3)

latest | oldest

Displaying 3 comments

• From Anonymous
    13 June 2016 at 12:04
    Edited on: 13 June 2016 at 12:08

Yes - I'd be interested to know if there was another course coming up? Edit: Thanks, I just found out where to go!

• Picture of Robyn
    From Robyn  
    19 February 2016 at 12:25

Hello - we are taking names  for our next course which we  will run in March if there is sufficient interest. If you are interested in joning  you can find out more about the course and how to sign up here  

best wishes

Robyn

• From Anonymous
    19 February 2016 at 12:02

Is there a new course coming up - thanks?

Displaying 3 comments

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451