Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Topic Creative writing / art

Topic

Topic Creative writing / art

A space to get creative with poems, prose or perhaps upload some artwork

• 49 conversations

Help me

Started by Anonymous on 28 May 2015 at 23:43

Again, from 2007. I guess this could apply to everyone as there's a range of emotions xxx HELP ME I'm standing in the middle Trapped within this crowd Feels like I am losing all grip On my reality How do I come down? Seems like my world has silently frozen And I have to stand still I'm lost in this moment Counting the seconds till it ends Help me Tell me what to do I need to know Before I can let go Feels like a rollercoaster Just letting me slide Further away from the world I want to scream I need to shout Just want to let it all out So before I can let go I'm begging somebody Please help me

Comments (1)

Displaying 1 comments

• Picture of Robyn
    From Robyn  
    29 May 2015 at 10:51

Thank you for sharing this - it will I am sure strike a chord with many others , the words are so descriptive and emotive. I imagine you like others found it really helpful to wirte it during a difficult time. I also wonder how it feels to read it again now .....?

Displaying 1 comments

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451