Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Living with dying

Topic

Living with dying

A space to share the practical and emotional challenges of living with dying

• 7 conversations

Viewing 5 Conversations

• I am new my first post iv mets on my lungs from a leomisarcoma I'm my whomb the prognosis is 1 year to 4 half butt my doctor says prove me wrong I'...

2 Comments
  • Hi - my name is Louise, I'm 50 years old and this week was diagnosed with secondary breast cancer in the bone, just two months after finding the in...

3 Comments
  • Picture of Robyn

If you have been told your cancer is no longer treatable and that your life is limited you may find it difficult to talk openly with others around ...

• Hello, My mum was first diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2009. She made the decision to stop treatment this Christmas just past. Since then she has ...

1 Comment
  • Picture of Robyn

If you are living with incurable cancer  you may find it difficult to ask  family or friends questions or to  talk to them about pra...

7 Comments

Viewing 5 Conversations

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451