Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Daily living with cancer

Topic

Daily living with cancer

Exchange experiences and ask questions about day to day life with cancer

• 3 conversations

Viewing 3 Conversations

• On 1st July 2017 my world was shattered when I found out my beautiful 68 year old non drinking, non smoking mum has terminal cancer! Her only symto...

2 Comments
  • i am struggling with my journey so far... diagnosis in a telephone call during a shopping trip .......15 days later been to preassessment clinic go...

2 Comments
  • Picture of SusieQ

Hi everyone, Are you dealing with the day to day issues of living with cancer and it's treatments? The conversation topic - 'Daily living with ca...

Viewing 3 Conversations

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451