Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Help using the Online Centre

Topic

Help using the Online Centre

Need some help finding your way around the Online Centre? Post a comment here and the Online team or one of our helpful members will be in touch to help.

• 28 conversations

Viewing 26 Conversations

• Just finished chemotherapy for Gallbladder Cancer.  Meeting with my oncologist next week, but due to the cancer being rare, she is not sure at...

1 Comment
  • Help pls. Can anyone advise about hair loss. I understand there is an organisation that advises on make up for eyebrow loss and hair loss. Thank you

1 Comment
  • Hi I've technically been a member of the online centre since 2012 but not sure I ever actually used it...  So I'm here to sort of introduce ...

3 Comments
  • I have just found you this morning, exactly what I have been looking for a friendly to use site for support etc. I was diagnosed with T4 NSCLC 2...

4 Comments
  • I have recently been diagnosed and treated for rectal cancer.  After coming through a colostomy and six weeks of intensive chemo and radiother...

2 Comments
  • Picture of Holmer

Hi, My name is Andy and I was diagnosed with CML (Chronic myeloid leukaemia) in August 2011.  It was obviously a massive shock for&...

3 Comments
  • does anyone know about false positive petscan reading .  

1 Comment
  • My disabled son is trying to find a hairdresser in the Dunfermline area, who will give him an up to date hair style. As he is disabled it needs to ...

1 Comment
  • 2 days ago I was diagnosed with grade 2 lobular breast cancer which they tell me we have caught incredibly early, that it is treatable, and the pro...

9 Comments
  • Had operation for basil cell carcinoma.Anyoneelse had same.  

1 Comment
  • Hi I've just registered and am learning how to use the different tools here.  I created a blog, but want to change it.  I've tried click...

1 Comment
  • hi i am new here and a bladder cancer survivor (up to now )  took me a while to get up and running on here  i am from the newcastle are...

2 Comments
  • Hi   I have just found out that my father's situation has changed.  He was diagnosed with coleorectal cancer last year and received rad...

2 Comments
  • Picture of SusanB

Please post any questions you have about the website and community here and someone from Maggie's Online Community will get back to you about your ...

10 Comments
  • Just over two years ago I had radio therapy treatment for oral cancer. The cancer has gone and my health is good. I am, however, finding some of th...

• Sent a few emails introducing myself to people since joining earlier in the week but I don't think the messages are being sent; they don't appear o...

2 Comments
  • Happy 60th Birthday Gerry. Love and best wishes from Stephen, Beverley and Emma xxx

• Hi my name is karen my sister is being treated for cancer and she has lost most of her hair now and she was wondering if she should cut or shave th...

3 Comments
  • Hi again. can you advice the best way to open my blog to others not part of the Maggies family? would they have to register then look up my user...

1 Comment
  • hi .I see back a few years ago it was muted that Maggies could look at being able to send the same message to more than 1 friend at a time.. is thi...

1 Comment
  • any information on private clinic/hospital for this type of surgery would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

1 Comment
  • Can anyone offer any more information? My Dad was diagnosed with cancer about 6 weeks ago, he has a tumour on the back of his tongue, he was due t...

5 Comments
  • Hi all  I've dithered all day about making contact, primarily because I'm a keyboard chat virgin. I was diagnosed with CLL last Christmas fol...

2 Comments
  • Hi My Name is Rajesh, (New Delhi,India)  

2 Comments
  • Picture of SusanB

Please ensure you've read through the site terms and conditions and user guidelines before using this site.  You can access these through the ...

• Picture of Elizabeth

Hello, can you help me with how I create my own blog please.  thanks

1 Comment

Viewing 26 Conversations

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451