Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Recurrence and secondary cancer

Topic

Recurrence and secondary cancer

A thread to share experiences and ask questions about a cancer which has come back or has spread

• 6 conversations

Viewing 5 Conversations

• Picture of Robyn

This thread offers the opportunity to share experiences and questions  and  the challenges of living with a cancer that has come back or ...

4 Comments
  • My Mum has just been transferred to The Freeman from our local hospital - I have just driven home and feel so guilty for leaving her when she is so...

1 Comment
  • My mum is nearly two years post op for oesophageal cancer. She is doing well but I have this constant fear of recurrence. She recently got the flu...

1 Comment
  • I was wondering if anyone has any survivor stories to could share with my daughter, please?  They really help her. What she has is Stage 4 no...

• Anyone out there with Follicular Lymphoma who has experienced early relapse? Docs reckoned I had good results after treatment finished in August 2...

1 Comment

Viewing 5 Conversations

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451