Maggie's

See what's happening in the Community

You are not logged in.   Log In

Meet the team

As well as sharing experiences with our friendly online community, registered members are able to contact our experienced online team. The Centre is staffed during office hours and the online team aim to reply within 24 hours.

Psychologists and experts from other Maggie's Centres and partner organisations also facilitate some group and individual sessions.

Picture of Topic Daily living with cancer

Topic

Topic Daily living with cancer

Share experiences and practical tips about day to day living with cancer

• 9 conversations

Viewing 9 Conversations

• Picture of Tombenefits

Hello, Yesterday - 7th November 2016 -  BBC2's Victoria Derbyshire current affairs programme looked at issues around work and cancer. You can...

• Has anyone had or having radiotherapy to the groin area? Iv heard good and bad stories so an actual person who has experienced it might help put my...

1 Comment
  • Picture of Robyn

Our Haematology support group starts again in September The first session will be on: Thursday 8th September  2-3pm.  If you would ...

• Hi all, I was recommended this site by Dr Frances Goodhart as I was looking to find counselling and CBT for sufferers I had kidney cancer 2015, t...

4 Comments
  • Picture of william

i have had a big operstion last july.ive had my prostate bladder and half my bowel removed i now have two perminent stoma bags e.g.urostomy and col...

1 Comment
  • Picture of Robyn

A reminder that our online Haematology networking group meets on the first Wednesday of each month 11.30-12.30 The next session will be Wednesday...

• Picture of SusieQ

Hello, If you've recently been diagnosed with cancer, and/or going through treatment...you may, at times, feel a little lost and lonely - however ...

1 Comment
  • I have been fighting different types of cancer for 10 years on and off and im truly mentally and phsically drained with it all, dont know if im com...

2 Comments
  • Picture of Robyn

Many people find that it takes someone else in the same situation to understand what it is like living with cancer. This is a space to  ask qu...

1 Comment

Viewing 9 Conversations

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451