•   Help? Username
  •   Help? Password
  •   Help? Confirm password
  •   Help? Email address
  •   Help? Security question
  •   Help? Security answer

About Me

Tell us about yourself

What you put here will appear on your profile to other members of the community. You can leave this section blank or amend it at any time through your dashboard.

This section is optional so don't feel you have to select any information. It is for statistical use only and will not appear on your profile. You won't be able to add or change this information at a later date.

• I am a:
  • Date of birth: / /   Help? Date Of Birth
  • My postcode:

I am joining Maggie's Community because...Help? Why are you joining?

Help - Username

Choose your username of up to 12 letters or numbers. This is what you will be known as, so avoid personal info if you want to stay anonymous.

Help - Password

Choose a password using a combination of 6 or more letters or numbers. Make sure it's something you can remember and don't share it.

Help - Confirm password

Retype your password exactly as you entered it the first time.

Help - Email address

Provide a valid e-mail address.

Help - Security question

Select a question from the list. If you forget your password you must answer the security question correctly to get a reminder.

Help - Security answer

Type the answer to the security question you have chosen - make sure it's something you will remember.

Help - About You

This will appear on your profile page. You can edit it at any time through your dashboard.

Help - Why are you joining?

Select your main reason for creating a profile on Maggie's Online.

Help - Date of Birth

You need to be 18 or over to join and participate in Maggie's Online Centre.

Registration steps:

1. Your account details
  2. Confirmation

Registered Office: Maggie's, The Stables, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU   Registered Charity Number: SC024414
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust is a company limited by guarantee   Company Number: SC162451